Saturday, January 1, 2011

Small town Ne. Life.

I wasn't sure where I wanted to go with blogging. I like inner joy, but in that I've achieved it, I decided to write on being a woman on the Nebraska prairie. This is the land I love. I have finished a book that has taken three years to write, and now I am in the days of editing, a tireless job that I can't resist. In the midst of that, I am finding more and more lost pieces that fill a gap..I will be writing about that also. I suppose that living here among friends is a hodgepodge life a bit like the mixture of flowers tucked inside a bag.  One gets a wonderful smell-an aroma that delights the soul. The best way I can speak of inner joy is to define my life here in Nebraska as it goes from day to day.Off for now-better stuff later..

1 comment: